Tuesday, May 27, 2008

30 Years Orphan--Outside

“Give me a break. Ben was lost for like a week, and now you telling me that he went back to where he stayed 30 years ago and that place was suppose to be gone during that time?” David’s eyes was widely open looking at Sarah.

“Cool down man, I was having the same reaction as you are now when I first heard this. But this is the only thing that we are able to know what’s happening to him, we don’t have news about him for a week! This recording is our last hope David”“Sarah, I….I don’t know about this. Don’t you feel weird? Everything he said doesn’t make any sense.”
“David, you telling me now that you don’t believe in this!? You telling me that all he said was just crap, just bullshit!? David, Ben’s your best friend, how could you not believe him!?”
“No.. no.. Sarah listen…”
“Now Ben’s out there in somewhere! He needs help! And you are not believing him! How could you…..”
Tears’ bursting out from Sarah’s eyes, she was totally out of control. She was like a mad man being locked and struggling to get out.

David put his hands on Sarah’s shoulder and hold them tightly, trying to calm her down.
“Sarah! Sarah! Stay cool!”
Sarah wasn’t listening, she’s still struggling, struggling to get rid of David. David hold her shoulder more tightly this time.
“Sarah! Look at me! Cool down….Sarah!”
“No! You don’t believe Ben, you don’t believe in every of this!? You don’t know what’s going on!”
“I do!”
Slowly Sarah started to stop struggling, she turned her look to David looking at him weirdly. Can’t believe what David said.
“You… you do?”
“Yes Sarah, I do. But Sarah we can’t do anything to this. I think we better send this to the cops and they will know what to do. Maybe this will help them to find out where’s Ben faster.”
“No… no… you still don’t know. The cops won’t believe this!”
Her voice was starting to shake. She was scared.
“But what can we do huh!? Sarah listen, the cops can help us.”
“No! No! You are still not believing me! I’m getting out of here!”
Okay! Okay! Sarah, I believe you. I’m not giving this to the cops okay? We gonna find Ben ourselves, okay?”

Sarah gave David a weak smile. And suddenly her eyes closed and she fell back. She was unconscious. She fainted.
“Sarah… Sarah?”
David gave Sarah a light slap, try to wake her up. Suddenly, Sarah’s eyes opened widely.
“I found you…”
Sarah sat up straight slowly and gave David a scary look. This made David froze. ‘What is she talking about?’ was only line words appear in his mind during that time.
“What am I talking about? I m saying that I found you….. Charlie”
David was totally in a statue mode. ‘Charlie? That name… so familiar. Have I know this guy?’
“Oh you should. You forgot? 30 years ago… David”
His thoughts had been read again. His mouth was widely open, what he is facing was…. So not Sarah.
“S…Sa…Sarah...yo…you…okay?”
“You really forgot, David. How disappointing. Let me tell you.”
Slowly, Sarah moved closely to David. She put her face closely to David’s. It was so close that David can feel her breath. It was in that time, he realized something, Sarah’s pupil was
white.

No comments: